WGSDCII™ Officers, Chapters and Contact People
WGSDCII™ EXECUTIVE BOARD
PRESIDENT, Rose Ingram, 1150 CR 249, Terrell, TX 75160, (972) 524-6773 Email
1st VICE PRESIDENT, Bert A. Haagenstad, 220 West Bell Road, #1111, Phoenix, AZ Email
CORRESPONDING SECRETARY, Pending Appointment
RECORDING SECRETARY, Nancy H. Swanner, 2807 W Michelle Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85053 Email Nancy
TREASURER, Jenni Muehlbauer, 20187 Naples Street NE, Cedar, MN 55011 Email Jenni
HEARTLAND, Sara Albrecht, President, 4932 N Casas Serenas Drive, Tucson, AZ 85705
MINNESOTA, Donna Beadle, 27375 Dakota Ave,
Elko, MN 55020
OKLAHOMA, Terri Wagner, President, P.O. Box 318, Keifer, OK 74041
SUFFOLK, Joe Pyeron, President, 29 Hathaway Drive, Garden City, NY 11530
TEXAS METRO, Dianne Petrone, PO Box 140288, Dallas, TX 75214
COMMITTEES/APPOINTED POSITIONS WITH BOARD APPROVAL
BREED BOOK EDITOR, Pending Appointment
CALENDAR EDITOR, Dianne Petrone, PO Box 140288, Dallas, TX 75214 Email Dianne
CONFORMATION DIRECTOR, Tracie Karsjens, 22761 Claire Court, Rogers, MN 55374 Email Tracie
DIN EDITOR, Claudia Moore, Email Claudia
FUTURITY SECRETARY, Nancy H. Swanner, 2807 West Michelle, Phoenix, AZ 85053, (602) 863-1519
GSDCA PRESENTATION COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN, Rose Ingram, 1150 CR 249, Terrell, TX 75160, (972) 524-6773
HALL OF FAME COMMITTEE CHAIR, Alan Ingram, 1150 CR 249, Terrell, TX 75160, (972) 524-6773
HERDING DIRECTOR, Loraine Moule, 88 Faneuil Street, Windsor, CT 06095
HISTORIAN, Bert A. Haagenstad, 220 West Bell Road, #1111, Phoenix, AZ 85023 Email
MEMBERSHIP CHAIRMAN, Sara Albrecht, 4932 N Casas Serenas Drive, Tucson, AZ 85705 Email
NOMINATING COMMITTEE (2014 ELECTIONS), Pat Malinowski & Dianne Petrone
OBEDIENCE DIRECTOR, Joe Pyeron, 29 Hathaway Drive, Garden City, NY 11530, (516) 328-3123 - Obedience Title Reporting Form
PARLIAMENTARIAN, Pending Appointment
WEBMASTER, Nancy Swanner Email Webmaster
WGSDCII/HOFLIN CONTACT PERSON, Pending Appointment
HVID SCHAEFERHUNDE KLUB, Ove Christensen, President, Garderhojen 76, 4671 Stroby, Denmark
WHITE & LONG COATED G.S. SOCIETY, R. Pearce, 27 Francis St., Fulwell, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, England SR6 9RQ
WACSR e.V. Einheit NRW, Brigitte Toll, President, Martinstr. 42, 40223 Dusseldorf, Germany
ACWSR HOLLAND, J.H.M. Leerentveld, President, Molenstraat 26, 4844 AN Terheijden, Netherlands
WHVN, WITTE HERDERVERENIGING NEDERLAND, Henk Lackroij, Fregatstraat 14, 1784 MH Den Helder, Netherlands
SWEDEN: Mangus Lehrberg, Kantarellvagen 21, 122 33 Enshede, Sweden
GESELLSCHAFT FUR WEISSE SCHAFERHUNDE, Gabi Frei-Dora, Berghaldenst. 39, 8330, Pfaffikon ZH, Switzerland
THE WHITE & SILVER GERMAN SHEPHERD CLUB, P.O. Box 519, Greenacres, So. Australia 5086 email@example.com
NOTE: CHECKS FOR THESE LISTINGS MUST BE MADE PAYABLE TO W.G.S.D.C.I.I.
- Dues are due and payable each year on the 1st of the month in which your application was received (see your DIN label for your dues expiration date) and should be sent to the Club Treasurer.
- Membership will be considered lapsed and will automatically terminate if a member's dues remain unpaid SIXTY (60) days after due date. An individual whose membership has lapsed must re-apply for membership using the approved Membership Application.
- Dues: $20.00 single, $25.00 family, $10.00 junior.
- Members are responsible for informing the DIN Editor and Club Treasurer of any address changes.
- Calendars are in FULL COLOR and priced at $15.00 plus $3.00 S&H. 2014 CALENDARS NOW AVAILABLE. MONTHS FOR THE 2015 CALENDAR AVAILABLE.
- Email Calendar Editor for 2013 month availability. Months are $25.00 and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Fee is payable at the time of reservation; no reservation accepted without fee. Deadline for submitting your picture is January 1st for the following year's calendar. If you have reserved and paid for a calendar page but do not submit a photograph by January 1st, your reservation fee will NOT be refunded and your month may be reassigned.
Photos should be sent by certified mail to assure their receipt by the Calendar Editor.
- Information must be received by the Obedience Director by June 1st of each year in order to be included in that year's report.
- In order to receive a certificate/plaque for an obedience title at the annual awards banquet, the Obedience Director MUST receive a copy of the AKC, UKC or CKC certificate for that title.
- PRINCESS MEMORIAL AWARD:
For Rules & Regulations and forms click on the link at left or contact Nancy Swanner, 2807 W Michelle Drive, Pheonix, AZ 85053 or Email Princess Memorial.
- Information must be received by the Herding Director by June 1st of each year in order to be included in that year's report.
- In order to receive a certificate for a herding title at the annual awards banquet, the Herding Director MUST receive a copy of the certificate for that title.
SHOW RESERVATIONS, SHOW RESULTS & SHOW DATES
- Please see Official Show Manual for rules and procedures regarding reserving show dates. Show Manual available from Recording Secretary for $12.00 plus $3.00 postage.
- To receive confirmation of your show reservation date or a list of reserved show dates, send your request with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Conformation Director.
- Advertising rates: $25/full page, $45/2 facing pages, $15/half page, $10/quarter page, $7.50/business card. Full page ad for 4 issues/$80. Ads must be camera ready; photos need not be pre-screened.
- Chapters must send camera ready show photos (OR $15 per page of photos) to be published with show results or Chapter events. (Chapters are limited to 2 pages per show/event -- except for the National.)
- Articles may be submitted to the Editors or Club President for publication at no charge. Effective 6/95, the DIN Editors will not accept material from non-members for publication in the DIN.
- The DIN Editors reserve the right to prioritize any articles submitted for publication.